|Passports||*The Applicant should have a passport valid for at least 6 months beyond the intended period of stay in Suriname|
|* Photocopy of the passport (all written pages)|
|* A copy of valid visa for UK, USA or Schengen (if applicable)|
|Photographs||*Two passport size identical photographs|
|Visa Forms||* Three visa forms typed neatly (photocopy allowed)|
|Covering Letter||*A Covering Letter from the Company in India explaining the reason for visit, the duration and specifying the source of funds|
|Purpose of Travel / Accommodation||*Copy of itinerary and/or round trip ticket|
|*A Letter of Invitation from the Business Associate/ s in Suriname and an ID proof of the Invitee|
|*An extract from the Chamber of Commerce of the inviting company in Suriname|
|*Evidence of sufficient funds|
|* A travel Insurance Policy|
|* The Passenger must commit to carry at least USD 500 in cash.|
|* A health certificate from an authorized hospital/doctor stating that the applicant is not suffering from the following diseases:-|
|- Leprosy | Veneral Diseases | Tuberculosis | Hepatitis B | - Yellow Fever (A Yellow fever vaccination certificate is valid for 10 years, beginning 10 days after vaccination. Vaccination shot to be taken accordingly.)|
|Visa Fees||* Visa fee- USD 60|
|* The mentioned Visa fee does not include some optional services like SMS updates, Premium Lounge etc.|
|* BPVS Service Charges and GST would be additional to the mentioned Visa Fee|
|Estimated processing time||* Upto 21 working days|
|Visa validty||* Embassy / Consular discretion|
|* The Embassy / Consulate / High Commission hold the rights to cal the applicant for a Personal Interview if needed|
|* BPVS offers Visa Facilitation services to our customers against a Service Fee|
Effective 1st March, 2016, the Tourist Card is introduced for India and it is solely intended for the purpose of tourism.
Requirements for Tourist Card:
* A valid passport (at least 6 months’ validity upon arrival in Suriname)
* Copy of all written pages of the passport
* A confirmed return ticket
* Demand draft of USD 100 equivalent in Indian Rupees.
* Additional documents in case travelling with a minor (required documents confirming parenthood/legal guardianship).
* The Tourist Card is valid for (1) single entry only. For the next entry into Suriname one needs to obtain a new Tourist Card. Stay in Suriname will be permitted for maximum 90 days
*Tourist Card Fee: USD 35
*Tourist Card can be obtained at: The Embassy of Suriname in New Delhi, A15/27, Ground Floor, Vasant Vihar.
*BPVS Service Charges and GST would be additional to the mentioned Visa Fee
* The Embassy / Consulate / High Commission hold the rights to call the applicant for a Personal Interview if needed
* BPVS offers Visa Facilitation services to our customers against a Service Fee
Embassy of Suriname
A4/4, 2nd Floor, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi
Tel : +91-11-2615-0153/+91-11-2615-0154
Email :- email@example.com
Honorary Consul of Suriname in Mumbai
505, 5th Floor, 360 Degree Business Park, Next to R Mall, LBS Marg, Mulund (W), Mumbai – 400 080.
Email :- firstname.lastname@example.org